Hot Yoga Class
This Hot Yoga Class is a well rounded combination of flow and static postures.
You will be working your entire body through out the duration of the class, improving your strength, from head to toe, moving to increase not only strength but also flexibility.
The room is heated between 38 to 40 degrees using Far Infared Technology which provides deep tissue penetration, helping you to move deeper into the postures, as well as, helping to detoxify the body.
PLUS the heat elevates the heart rate, increasing the intensity of the workout!
Benefits of Hot Yoga
Our challenging Hot Yoga classes held at our Yoga Studio in Glen Osmond allow you to focus on what you are doing rather than the daily stresses of life. We bring focus to the ‘here and now’ as you learn to meditate with us, bringing about a sense of letting go. Opening up to decrease life stresses.
The health benefits of Hot Yoga include:
- Improved flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body)
- Balanced muscular strength on both sides of your body
- Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- Improved stabilisation of your spine
- Improved posture
- Rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- Improved physical coordination and balance
- Relaxation of your shoulders, neck and upper back
- Safe rehabilitation of joint and spinal injuries
- Prevention of musculoskeletal injuries
- Increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- Improved concentration
- Increased body awareness
- Stress management and relaxation.
You will leave our wonderful studio feeling invigorated, calm and happy.
People often ask, can I lose weight in this class. Yes, you certainly can!. A lot of people will notice a significant difference in their overall body shape as well as their mentality. Your coping mechanisms will change, overcoming anxiety and fears.
The Hot Yoga classes will help you detox not only in body, but also your mind. We recommend if you have never done yoga before, especially hot yoga, to try the unheated or warm gentle classes first.
Who is this class for?: Active and Fit People
Hot Yoga Class Times:
Mon & Fri 6am with Leisa (1 hr)
Mon 6pm with Leisa (75 mins)
Thurs 9.30am with Cassandra (1 hr)