Yogi’s Choice Yoga Class
Our Yogi’s Choice Yoga class is an opportunity for the students to advise the teacher on what they would prefer to focus on in the class.
For example, if you want to work more on lower back and legs, the instructor will adapt the class to encompass the areas of focus.
This class is taught by a combination of teachers which allows you to work through all different types of Yoga. From Flow, Hatha to YIN.
What are the Benefits of personalised Yoga instruction
- Improved Flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks (the ‘core muscles of your body)
- Balanced muscular strenght on both sidesof you body
- Enhanced muscular control of your back and limbs
- Improved stabilisation of your spine
- Improved posture
- Rehabilitation or prevention of injuries related to muscle imbalances
- Improved physical coordination and balance
- Relaxation of your shoulders, neck and upper back
- Safe rehabilitation of joint and spinal injuries
- Increased lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- Improved concentration
- Increased body awareness
- Stress management and relaxation
This class is taught in an unheated environment which allows for the use of different props such as bolsters.
The classes bring depth and clarity to your practice which focusses on form and structure.
You will move at a moderate pace using your breath as a guide which is allos you to pause along the way and explore the finer alignment details and personalised modifications. Guiding you into feeling more balanced, integrated and at ease.
In winter the room is warmed for comfort and in summer it is cooled for comfort.
Who is this class for?: Everyone
Image (or video if there is one)